Princeton Review AP Human Geography Premium Prep, 2021
6 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
The Princeton Review
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5, WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the 2021 AP Human Geography Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 6 full-length practice tests (more than any major competitor) with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of all test topics, including population and migration, cultural studies, political geography, urban geography, agriculture, and more
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Useful lists of key terms in every content review chapter
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 3 full-length practice tests online with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter to test your understanding
• Helpful maps and detailed charts illustrating trends, theories, and models